Physical Therapist Assistant
Jen Lorimor, is a Physical Therapist Assistant committed to comprehensive, high quality patient care.
Since graduating in 2009 from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Jen has practiced physical therapy in hospital and clinical care settings throughout western and central Illinois. Patients of all ages and abilities in intensive care units, aquatic therapy pools, and outpatient rehab facilities recognize her commitment to their long-term health and wellness.
In addition to her State of Illinois practitioners license, Jen retains certifications in aquatic therapy, personal training, and nutrition coaching.
Jen grew up in Fairbury, Ill. She lives in Springfield with her husband and two daughters.
- Physical Therapists Assistant (State of Illinois)
- Aquatic Therapeutic Exercise (Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute)
- Certified Personal Trainer (International Sports Sciences Association)
- Certified Nutrition Coach (Precision Nutrition)
- Balance and Core Training
- Geriatric Health and Wellness