Physical Therapist, co-owner
Kirsten graduated in 1999 from St. Catherine University with her Masters in Physical Therapy. Her undergraduate degree is from the University of Michigan in Political Science. She enjoys marrying these two degrees by doing legislative work that helps patients access physical therapy.
Kirsten loves seeing patients get their lives back after an injury or surgery. Listening to patients desires and wants, and helping them achieve their goals is what really drives her. She stays active when not seeing patients with swimming, running, Pilates and last, but not least, keeping up with her 4 kids and husband.
- Board Certified in Orthopedics (OCS) by APTA
- Manual Therapy (Maitland certified) (COMT)
- Dry Needling Certified, CIDN
- Dry Needling
- Orthopedic outpatient (post-surgical and non-surgical)
- Geriatrics and Balance disorders
- Spinal dysfunction
- General Wellness and Falls Prevention
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation