Physical Therapist, co-owner
Leah is a native of Carlinville, Illinois. She graduated from St. Louis University with her Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy in 1995 and completed her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from St. Louis University in 2006.
Leah played basketball, volleyball and ran track in high school. She has completed 16 marathons and multiple triathlons. She is active in the Springfield Bicycling Club and Springfield Triathlon Club. She has coached her children in multiple sports. It is because of her passion for exercise and wellness that she enjoys working with challenging patients who are athletes on the field or athletes of life.
- Manual Therapy (McKenzie and Maitland)
- Dry Needling
- Specialization in Treatment of Spinal Conditions
- Outpatient musculoskeletal injuries (post-surgical and non-surgical) Sport’s
- Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Geriatrics and Balance Disorders